Very Professional with a desire to please the client. Firstly a wonderful clean carpet and secondly helpful information on how to keep a...
Stain Protection Services Fife
STAIN SHIELD FIBRE PROTECT0R
Professional Stain Shield is an advanced concentrated protector for all carpet types.
It is an unique formula providing exceptional stain repellent which also slows down the rate of re-soiling on your carpets. Although carpet protector is not a guaranteed cure all for every stain and spillage, it does repel liquids meaning spills sit on the surface of the carpet rather than seeping deep into the carpet pile making it easy to blot up the offending liquid.
Stain Shield is wool safe certified, is not hazardous, non-flammable, and non-toxic ensuring a safe and clean environment for your family and pets to live in. It also gives you the added protection of forming an invisible shield around your carpets and soft furnishings making spills and stains easier to remove.
Stain Shield will not affect the colour, feel or texture of even the finest of fabrics, whether your carpets and soft furnishings are new or about to be professionally cleaned. Stain Shield will add years of life to your carpets and furnishings as well as giving peace of mind over that spilt cup of coffee or glass of wine.
What to do when an accident occurs
• Act immediately! Blot up any liquid spillage with absorbent tissue like kitchen roll, or a clean white towel.
• Continue blotting by applying pressure until there is no further transfer of liquid. Do not scrub! Or use abrasive material.
• Remove any solids with a blunt knife or spatula.
• Remove any staining with a mild wool detergent mix before blotting out again.
• Do not over-wet, work into the centre of the stain with circular motions using absorbent towelling.
• Repeat all steps if necessary and don’t panic! Keep flushing and blotting BUT never scrub.
• For oil based stains or delicate non-colour fast items treat as above using proprietary solvent cleaners or household white spirit.
• Blot and flush any products you have applied with fresh clean warm water - not hot water as this can cook in the stain!
Recent Client Comments
Gerard was punctual, set to work straight away and was very thorough. He worked consistently until the job was done. He has a very...
Very thorough and professional service with great care taken throughout the job. Very impressed with the quality of workmanship and...
2 Hall Street Kettlebridge,
Cupar, Fife. KY15 7QF